Overview: The purpose of this whitepaper is to educate readers about a flaw in our market structure, that causes income-producing securities to trade “Dirty." Dirty security pricing causes investors to pay inflated values for income-producing securities and then...
Jeremy Roseberry, MBA – Co-founder & CEO
- 21 years of experience as a “quant” developing/programming fully automated trading systems that analyze markets to capitalize on inefficiencies.
- Financial Services Experience
- Manager at BNY Mellon – futures and options team
- Corporate Development and Investment Operations Manager at $1 Billion RIA
- Family Office Consultant – financial modeling and execution of private market transactions, due diligence, and portfolio management.
- United State Marine Corps – Infantry
Herb Blank, MBA – Senior Advisor
- 30 years of experience involved in ETF product development, product strategy, portfolio management and quantitative risk management.
- Developed and managed the first ETF series in the US. Assisted in planning the launches of iShares, GLD and RVRS.
- Prior employers and consulting clients include Rapid Ratings, QED International, World Gold Council, Dow Jones Global Indexes, Deutsche Bank, Value Line, Eco-Vest 21 and Fidelity Bank.
- Frequently published author of articles and whitepapers.
- Notable facilitator of educational events and founder of the New York Chapter of QWAFAFEW, a global educational and networking society of investment professionals.
David C. Boydell – Co-founder
- 25 years of experience as a financial advisor with a focus on income-producing investments.
- Frustrated with the punitive distribution system that he views as negatively affecting his client’s investment returns.
Mike Cronan – Business Development Advisor
- 30 years of experience in business development and marketing.
- Held numerous senior marketing and sales roles in financial services including positions with Exchange Traded Concepts, ETF.com and The Financial Times.
- Product development, product marketing and PR experience.